Todwick Grange childrens home

does anyone of you remember my dad Keith Harrison or my uncle mark Harrison they was in childrens homes together

I remember Mark Harrison, He lived at No9 whilst I was living on the top floor which was for the younger of the kids who lived there.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 21:15 ----------

hi andy teabag jones i remember you my names richard ellis i was in unit 2 with you with shaun brooks craig dearmen juile giffod and our lass debbie booth i hope you get back to me you was a good lad

Fancy Seeing you on here Richard - hope all is well with you n debz.

I have Andy n Julie on my friends list on FB, and did have Debbie too till a few years ago, when she was working in Nettos at Hillsborough.

Funnily, I was talking about you n Debbie when you ran off and I was bringing you food and clothes and we slept in the field with Julie Gifford. Can't forget that night lol.

I went back and STAN and other staff found you in the barn on the bales of hay lol

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 21:25 ----------

he had moments of kindness but most of the time i found him a very nasty man

He was an horrible guy and the day they decided they were getting rid of me, I locked myself in a toilet in unit 1. Him and Tom (hippy biker) kicked the door off it's hinges and tried dragging me out of the toilet so I held on to the toilet bowl and pipework, and John Cunningham punched me in the head and strangled me until I let go, but I didn't. Only reason they got me out of there was cos the pipework snapped off the wall.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 21:37 ----------

Hi Bonnie.

I worked with Harry's brother at one stage (Colin?). We haven't seen Lyn B but we keep in touch.

Yes still married to Keith and we have three sons who keep us busy.

C.x

Colin Bower broke my sisters arm when her and my brother lived at Todwick in the 70's and Harry was still working on top floor when I was sent there in the 80's

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 21:40 ----------

Hello

I am looking for people who were in Todwick Grange from 1970-1979 when I was there. I remember Mr Hillman and Mr Tankard! I also know a lot of the other staffs names, for example the Head one was Joyce Parratt. I also remember Harry Bower.

My real name is Benita but some people may remember me as Bonnie. I am genuinely looking for my past Todwick friends and staff as I have lost contact since I left there and have been searching for 5 years.

Please send me a message if you remember me or know where I can get in contact with anybody else.

Thank you

Benita/Bonnie

Hi,My Brother and Sister lived at Todwick during that time. Mark and Karen Stenton (Carr) if you know them??

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 21:52 ----------

Hi i was at todwick in the 80s sean oconnor i was a right pain in the ass by all accounts i remember mr hillman and mr brewer and my mates at that time were sean wheatley and mark harrison a black guy called macker i also remember pandora i think her friend was linda they always came across as posh birds back in the day lol a lot has changed in my life since then im amazed i never became a fixture on a prison wall somewhere but there were a lot of pretty mixed up kids about at that time.

I remember Sean O'Connor, Sean Wheatley and Mark Harrison and Macker was Robert McDonald :-)

Sean Wheatley is living down south running his own business ( I was in a previous kids home with his sisters and have 1 on my FB friends list )

There was Shiela O'Connor too and why I remember her was because of the german member of staff, Ralph and he was forever shouting in a german accent "Don't do that Shiela :-D"

Edited by LOWEnBEHOLD

Does anyone remember Mickey and Glynn Williams/Brookes and Pete their mate. 1974 ish

Hello

I am looking for people who were in Todwick Grange from 1970-1979 when I was there. I remember Mr Hillman and Mr Tankard! I also know a lot of the other staffs names, for example the Head one was Joyce Parratt. I also remember Harry Bower.

My real name is Benita but some people may remember me as Bonnie. I am genuinely looking for my past Todwick friends and staff as I have lost contact since I left there and have been searching for 5 years.

Please send me a message if you remember me or know where I can get in contact with anybody else.

Thank you

Benita/Bonnie

Joyce parrot was my neighbor for about twenty years,,unfortunately she died about four years ago

Joyce parrot was my neighbor for about twenty years,,unfortunately she died about four years ago

Was that at Lindrick Barry? I knew Joyce well for years. We kept in touch after she retired but eventually lost touch.

Yes it was lindrick we moved 10 years ago but kept in touch,Joyce was ill for quite a while with stomach problems