Royal Oak intake

My name is Steve I used to work at the Royal Oak I take for many years I used ti work the tap room and made many friends there maybe some readers will remember me I met my first partner there when the landlord was Tommy Poole I met my first partner there and he used to let me pop over the road to see her for ten minutes they were great times there I left once but soon came back I ask Tom if he had any jobs he lifted the flap and told me to start work I knew all the punters by name and they of coarse knew mine I loved all my years there and having met my firth love of my life there which lasted Severn years great times. Steve xxx

I remember you well, Steve. You or Bob sold me my first pint of John Smiths bitter and also my first legal one several years later!! I spent many a happy hour in there playing cards and taking lots of money from other participants at 3 card brag, pontoon etc.

Thanks for remembering me I had many years working there with bob ant tw other landlords I imagine if it was in the tap room it would be me who served you with your first pint I used to serve any body and never asked the ages we used to get coppers coming in the off sales for a quick couple of pints tell me your name and I will see if I can remember it wasn't Jamie was it who went on to become britains strongest man x