Springhead park school rothwell leeds

Yes I do - I worked at this school in a voluntary capacity then and I have often wondered what happened to these girls.

Yes I do - I worked at this school in a voluntary capacity then and I have often wondered what happened to these girls.

Hi IN what capacity did you know them ? I have met one now living at Norton, Sheffield. I live in Chesterfield. I have tried to unravel the opwnership and to look for girls who were there. It seems very clositted

Hi, I was there from '71 to '73. I live in Derby

Edited by jnoble56
addition

Hi, Im trying to find out why MIND wont release Data Protection papers on the girls. Does anyone know why ?

Anyone remember Myah from Wath, Judy from Hull, Zenet from Dewsbury ? :roll:

Hi Julie, I'm Judy but from Derby not Hull.

Hi Julie, I'm Judy but from Derby not Hull.

Hi judy, I think it was Helen Gledhill from Hull or Grimsby. DO you remember me ? I cant place you.

Hi Julie, I remember you well, we were in the Hostel together. Helen was from Grimsby it was Sheree who was from Hull. I had very long hair

Hi !!! I went to see Sheree in Hull and she was living with a guy who she went on to have a family with. I later saw her on TV in prison ! Helen was also on TV running a Womens Centre in London. What are you doing ? Im here BIG-RED-Food-Shed in Chesterfield find us on FB - cant post a link sadly and a town Councillor for Labour until 2015.

Hi, I saw them on TV too, Helen was running a centre in Piccadilly for homeless girls called GAP (Girls alone project). Have tried to find her but no luck, you are the first one I've found. Who else do you remember? I work at a BIG ORANGE FOOD SHED (Sainsbury's) lol

Edited by jnoble56

Yes I remember it was called GAP. Zenet, Myah, then i remember faces not names ! Sue from Birmingham, Granny Seger is still going. Shaw face, Jinks and Old Picker !

So pleased to have made contact, the memories are flooding back, would love to keep in touch. Perhaps try to find some of the them, a reunion would be amazing x