A online history show

hi myself and a few friends are setting up a youtube channel and its all about historical places, buildings and people linked to sheffield.

so basically the show is about forgotten people that no longer gets talked about or a place that only few know about etc. my friends and me believe that these places and people should be forgotten.

so if you know anyone or anywhere pm me for my personal email address and fill me in on what you know

thank you

Hi Natstall - If they should be forgotten, why bother?

well if you think about it theres not alot of people that give a damn about anything these days or give about anyone. all im doing is something i enjoy and when i do get the show online if i can get someone to say "oh thats interesting" or "i never knew that" such things like that let me know ive done good. please dont nit pick

---------- Post added 23-10-2014 at 18:32 ----------

just realized what i put im sorry

i was meant to put shoudlnt be forgotten

hi myself and a few friends are setting up a youtube channel and its all about historical places, buildings and people linked to sheffield.

so basically the show is about forgotten people that no longer gets talked about or a place that only few know about etc. my friends and me believe that these places and people should be forgotten.

so if you know anyone or anywhere pm me for my personal email address and fill me in on what you know

thank you

Sounds a great idea, I can't wait to see it. I presume you will post a link when it is up and running. Good luck with the project.

Hi Natstall - wasn't trying to nitric. We just need to proofread sometimes. It's so easy to say the opposite of what we really meant, especially if typing on a smartphone.

...and it is a great idea. Good luck with it.

Geoff

Hi Natstall - wasn't trying to nitric. We just need to proofread sometimes. It's so easy to say the opposite of what we really meant, especially if typing on a smartphone.

...and it is a great idea. Good luck with it.

Geoff

Sorry to change topic, just noticed you're in New York, it's amazing to see other Sheffielders over here!

On topic: I think this is a great idea and I'd definitely check it out!