Where to sell baby angelfish?

hi :)

following the closure of fish inc handsworth, i have no longer a place to sell my baby angelfish, they are quickly out growing their tank and i need to find them a home, is there any shop that would buy them of me at a realistic price?

thank you for any replys :)

try pets are pals at chapeltown or elm lane tropicals

you could even advertise them on aquarist classified or svas.co.uk or preloved and even good old ebay

what type of angels are they and what sort of prices and sizes do you sell them at?

well they're my first lot, i have been working with fish inc, they are about 50p size and would take any realistic offer so long as they go to a good home (rules out ebay) i will be looking into your suggestions

thanks for the reply:)

no problem at all

svas.co.uk have auctions every so often and i know theres one coming up in september it might be worth looking into that as well

what colouring/markings are they i may be interested in some for myself

they are a mix of koi and marble, i am on hols at the mo (just left) so am unable to get decent pics but they are pretty identical to their parents (some white , some black) link to pic os parents

tried a link but woudnt let me so i have sent you a pm