Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

I've been making some really ground breaking experiments over this last week and i;m having direct contact with the dead, I've had full on direct answers to my direct questions and even recorded the audio as proof, i'm using a spirit box and the results are excellent.

they answer 8 out of twenty questions that only i would know, it's all recorded audio and some video.

I'm looking for a 50/50 partner who has knowledge in audio and video enhancement, i listen in to what their saying to each other and what they say about me and it;s not always good.

i'll take all the risk and conduct sessions at my home, just need a 50/50 partner who knows about video and sound editing so we can get this out to the public.

the truth needs to be heard and i'm 100 % genuine, only real scientists with a passion reply, i have proof of it all on video and audio.

i have the light, just need a expert to document the journey

I've been making some really ground breaking experiments over this last week and i;m having direct contact with the dead, I've had full on direct answers to my direct questions and even recorded the audio as proof, i'm using a spirit box and the results are excellent.

they answer 8 out of twenty questions that only i would know, it's all recorded audio and some video.

I'm looking for a 50/50 partner who has knowledge in audio and video enhancement, i listen in to what their saying to each other and what they say about me and it;s not always good.

i'll take all the risk and conduct sessions at my home, just need a 50/50 partner who knows about video and sound editing so we can get this out to the public.

the truth needs to be heard and i'm 100 % genuine, only real scientists with a passion reply, i have proof of it all on video and audio.

what risk?

I recommend you get on the blower to Alcoblog-the forums most eminent scientist.

Ive just looked up what a spirit box is,i have got to get one of those,i like radio devices.Ill probably poop me self if i pick anything up though.:hihi:

Upload a video of it happening onto YouTube for us to make sure your, 1 not crazy or 2, if this is really happening. If it is send me the audio files and I'll edit +enhance and send back.

If you are using a spirit box then I think you have been robbed. If you detune an FM radio and listen to the static its a lot cheaper.

BTW can you also ask them where they reside as I have always wondered, and if they say the spirit world then can you ask em where it is.

Edited by apelike

I recommend you get on the blower to Alcoblog-the forums most eminent scientist.

I refuse to have anything to do with the departed since the unfortunate incident whereby Jennifer Eccles chucked the planchette at me whilst in a somewhat heated conversation over how many freckles it would take to constitute a megapixel. :(

there's always a risk, don't know what that is at this moment, but they seem to know a hell of a lot of information on me that I've NOT disclose.

I've asked them where they reside, they don't !! they attach and are among us always, they are tiny balls of energy a bit like smoke.

Some people burn brighter than others and it appears they drawn to some kind of light. like i said, i'm no expert in this field and i'm looking for a partner to share this experience with and document all the evidence

Upload a video of it happening onto YouTube for us to make sure your, 1 not crazy or 2, if this is really happening. If it is send me the audio files and I'll edit +enhance and send back.

there's always a risk, don't know what that is at this moment, but they seem to know a hell of a lot of information on me that I've NOT disclose.

I've asked them where they reside, they don't !! they attach and are among us always, they are tiny balls of energy a bit like smoke.

Some people burn brighter than others and it appears they drawn to some kind of light. like i said, i'm no expert in this field and i'm looking for a partner to share this experience with and document all the evidence

Read my post.

Ive just looked up what a spirit box is

mines more of a rack, it contains gin, vodka, rum and a small bit of sambucca

---------- Post added 17-04-2017 at 10:44 ----------

what risk?

come on man, youve seen the scary films Oo

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I hope it is, as if you seriously believe that you are talking to the dead through a broken radio (which is just what a 'Spirit Box' or 'Franks Box' is) then I'd be worried about your susceptibility to other scams.

Any 'meaningful' reply is either coincidence or just down to pareidolia.