Wednesday v Cardiff

1 defeat in 6 games for Cardiff,coming into this match...and no doubt a different sort of game for Wednesday from the Newcastle one...

Yes,Warnock & Blackwell are in charge...but it's what happens on the pitch that counts and following the performance on Saturday,you'd have to expect and hope for another Wednesday win..

Hopefully Hutchinson & FF are fully fit to take part..

we don't know which owls will turn up on the day, do we. on paper should win and we need a win. I just hate mr Warnock if anybody can throw a spanner in the works, its him.. we"ll be looking at Norwich"s result no doubt come teatime.

Yes looking really forward to this match.

Warnock and Blacky again will be difficult but as you say its what happens on the pitch.

If we carry the Newcastle momentum forward we should have enough for the 3 pts.

Have to keep the striker Kenneth Zohore quiet ,he's in a great scoring mode.

we don't know which owls will turn up on the day, do we. on paper should win and we need a win. I just hate mr Warnock if anybody can throw a spanner in the works, its him.. we"ll be looking at Norwich"s result no doubt come teatime.

Fulham supporters will be saying it depends which Fulham turn up for their games. Let's hope we can pull another two points clear of them before the showdown.

We've tended to not do so well in these "after the lord mayors parade" games, this will be very different to the Newcastle games as Warnock will be more concerned about stopping us playing our game than his own team, he'll be happy to employ any tactics/gamesmanship to steal an advantage. It won't be pretty.

1-1

Hello all, Blade here.

Interesting game I feel this is going to be. Our ex manager doesn't like you and will be desperate to beat you. I don't think they will but a draw I feel is on the cards.

Very impressed with you against Newcastle.

The Blade in me doesn't want you to go up, but saying that, I'm on the fence and to some degree I do.

Good luck with the remaining games left.

I'll say a 2-2 draw.

Warnock was only one of two managers that came away from S6 last year with maximum points. That was a perfect tactical game he played

I can't see us getting the upper hand but didn't think we'd beat Newcastle. But Warnock will definitely want to throw a massive spanner in our works.

I'm worried and think we'll dip 1-0

Carry on where we left of on saturday and we don,t have a problem we owe NW big style. Owls to win 2-0 and NW heading back to dragonland with " easter " egg on his face.

Guest sibon

It is double discount weekend at Hillsborough, so members get a healthy tenner off the admisssion price. It looks like tickets are selling fast, so it should be a decent crowd.

Maybe some Blades could pop down, given that it is the same price as a cat A game at the Lane. That way, you could see first hand the task that awaits you next season.

I'd love us to win this, but the Colin factor makes me a bit nervous. I'd take a draw, as long as Fulham do likewise.

Hello all, Blade here.

Interesting game I feel this is going to be. Our ex manager doesn't like you and will be desperate to beat you. I don't think they will but a draw I feel is on the cards.

Very impressed with you against Newcastle.

The Blade in me doesn't want you to go up, but saying that, I'm on the fence and to some degree I do.

Good luck with the remaining games left.

I'll say a 2-2 draw.

Welcome Woz!

You seem a decent chap/chapess.

The more the merrier I say, red or blue.

The Newcastle game could be a one-off. We're pretty good at blowing hot and cold this season. If we blow hot, we would be very confident of getting promoted. There's nothing to fear really. If we play what has become our 'normal' game, it's deffo squeaky bum time, and of course, if we don't turn up, we can kiss Wembley bye bye.

There is a strong air of confidence after our last couple of games and if this transfers to the players, our run in should be exciting to say the least.

Colin will make this one as difficult as he can, and let's face it, he knows what he's doing, so I'm not confident at all. I predicted a 1-0 loss on the predictions thread, but bottled it and changed it. I don't want to jinx owt.

Owt can happen on Friday.

Last night the 2 boys had a game of Fifa on the Xbox and they played Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff

The score was Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 3 Cardiff, Bannan scored the 1st goal

Could be worth putting on a fiver for this score and Bannan to score 1st?

Guest sibon
Last night the 2 boys had a game of Fifa on the Xbox and they played Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff

The score was Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 3 Cardiff, Bannan scored the 1st goal

Could be worth putting on a fiver for this score and Bannan to score 1st?

What absolute nonsense.

There is no way that you are old enough to have kids.