Brian the Blade

Whats Brian the Blades, take on the current form at United, is he still a feature on local radio?

Whats Brian the Blades, take on the current form at United, is he still a feature on local radio?

He was on last night, praising the squad and because of his radio "status" got to talk to Billy Sharp who was also getting interviewed. Bet Billy was thrilled... When he's not on the wind up he's ok to listen to but that's only 5% of the time.

And Billy didn't seem really into the interview but picked up a bit when asked about his favourite goal of the season so he said which one,you scored twice in that one Billy which is your favourite ? The first one he says,we'll play that for you,so they played the commentary to his second goal ..........

I heard him sucking up to sharp, this is after he was slating him a few weeks ago.

We do get radio Sheffield over here with the wind in the right direction, but i just wont tune in, in fear of BTB being around.

He gave us a song tonight and told Carlos which team to pick for Friday. :)

good old brian, I listen to football heaven every night. just love when brian comes on, the programme would"nt be the same without him. having said that I think he"s an absolute nutcase.

If he was an Owl I would be embarrassed.!!!

If he was an Owl I would be embarrassed.!!!

I'd be embarrassed too if I was an Owl.

Joking aside, I've got over how cringe worthy he is, I just sit back and listen to him knowing full well the next couple of callers will bite. He knows this and so do the FH presenters. It's not like they have him on for his in depth footballing wisdom is it...

Try having him come down on a Sunday morning and chirping up from the sidelines ha ha

The bloke is a complete cockwomble much like Mark from... erm...yeah....pitsmoor.

He was on the morning show yesterday. I recognised his voice, but Paulette called him Ryan.