Found Cat in Walkley.

So. I'm hungover, upstairs tidying out the rat room, when i look on a shelf and see an unfamiliar face staring back at me from it.And freak out thinking i'm hallucenating.

It's a small black and white cat, possibly female. Seems relatively old, a bit floppy and off colour. No collar. Anyone missing one before i take her to the vets? I can't keep 'her' here for long, I have 5 cats of my own, and i am away tomorrow

Edited by lillyland
change title

my friend has lost a cat of that description in that area. the cat is chipped. could you take to a vet please for id of the chip ?

It definitely doesn't have a chip unfortunately.

I should have updated this - I took him to the vets (it is a neutered male), he doesn't have a chip, and appears to be about 4/5 years old from his teeth, despite looking older in the fur. He is still hanging around, i have treated him for fleas as the vet found flea dirt (And if he's hanging around in my house, i don't want visitors!)

We have put a collar on him with my housemate's phone number on it, but he hasn't left our gardens, and slept on my neighbour's windowsill last night. We have also put posters out.

Unfortunately, i think he may have been dumped by someone, and has followed my cats to the 'food source'

---------- Post added 23-07-2014 at 22:56 ----------

I think i may have already been contacted about the grey and white cat giuseppe, belonging to a mate's uncle in Crookes?

any chance it is the cat in my pic? he's been missing for 3 months now, plenty of time to make it over your way, he would be about the right age. and has flea allergies that would affect his fur

No, i'm afraid not. His owner claimed him this morning. He has been missing for 11 months from Upperthorpe, and he's called Taffy, not Percy!

I'm going to miss him though :(