Shredded paper needed -urgently!

Does anyone have large amounts of shredded paper that they don't need at all? it is for ferret bedding so needs to be clean and without sharp plastic etc.

We can collect if not too far from S5 :help:

PM me your address, things are a tad hectic at home at the min, which is why i havent been in touch with you or your OH, but i am out in a car tonight, so could drop off. :)

If anyone has any more paper it would be very much appreciated, I should be getting some tomorrow but really need more, we have very little at the moment and going through a lot.

Could you remind me next week Moonbird when I'm back at work. One of my surgeries was asking if I could use any a few weeks ago. I don't really have a use for it but could get it for you.

Hi There

We are only a small office but i'd say produce a couple of black bags of shredding each month

if anyone would like to start collecting this from city centre area please pm me your number and i can notify when ready for collection

many thanks

oh dear,

please be careful, some inks can be toxic to small animals.

Thanks to both of you with offers of paper I will PM :)

uncle eddy, I think that the inks have been discussed before and were found to be vegetable based and safe these days, but thanks for your concern its best to be safe than sorry :)

Hi.

I have 8 bags of shredded paper which is yours if you want it.

I'm in walkley, s6.

Thanks,

Claire

Just wanting to bring this back up to the top, I have a couple of people with rescued ferrets desperate for shredded paper, I have given loads to one person but stocks are still very low, does anyone have a good amount available please? or is there anyone who could save me up several bags? just so that its worth our petrol to collect, then we can come for it so long as in Sheffield or maybe areas of Rotherham.

Thank you :)

Hi

We've got 8 black bags full of shredded paper (the cross cut kind) if this is any use to you.

We're in S10. :)

I've only got 1 sack at the minute, but can drop it in over the weekend if that's ok x