Just found cat run over barnsley road/colley road :(

I was driving down barnsley road near to colley road shops when I seen the cat laid fitting on the opposite side of the road. I ran over and picked it up and placed it in on the step next to the pavement.. So sad. Ijust glad I was there to stroke it through its last few breaths. It didn't have a collar on therefore I am posting this hoping someone might know who it belongs to. It was black and white and I would say about 1-2year old.

Aww, that's so sad, poor little thing. It's awful seeing a cat fitting after it's been hit by a car. I once saw it when I was little and I'll never forget it, it still upsets me to think about it now 17/18 years later.

Well done for stopping and helping, at least he/she didn't die alone.

I actually think I know which cat is it, I think it lives in one of the houses right at the end of Colley, near the post office. I drive that way to work and quite often I've seen it wandering around. I've had to break hard to avoid it in the road a few times aswell. I knew it'd end up getting hit one day :(

It was awful. Thats why I just wanted to make sure I was stroking it whilst it died. So upsetting

good on you for caring for the poor cat.

Has this cat been scanned or an owner identified? My cat is missing.

I left the cat on a step near to the pavement. I couldnt identity the owner because there was no collar?

Okay, maybe someone found it and scanned it for a chip or something

The cat had gone by the next morning.