Age & Sex - Male 7 years

Breed/ Mix - Black and Tan Yorkshire Terrier

KC Registered - No

Approximate size - Very Small

Exercise Needed - 1.5 hours a day

Neutered & Micro chipped - Yes

Vaccinated & Wormed - Yes

Live in / out - In only

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals - Lived with submissive male and cats.

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - Slight separation anxiety

Temperament - Bonds better with females, protective, typical terrier. Wary of strangers

Good or Bad with Children - Not good with children

Dislike of Men or Women - prefers women but OK with men

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals - most other dogs and cats with careful intro's

Travel OK in Car - Yes

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time - 2 hours max

Destructive Behaviour - no

Barks - can be yappy when excited or sees people walking past

Pull on the lead - No

Crate trained - No

Housetrained - Yes

General Information you can share about the Dog.

I am looking for a child-free home for my male yorkie, with someone that is in most of the day. Ideally, it needs to be someone who has previously owned terriers and knows their little ways and quirks. Would suit a retired couple that can give him all the time, love and patience he deserves. He is very bonded to me and this is a very difficult decision that I've thought about for a very long time. Potential owners will be asked to fill out an application form by email and a home check will also be completed. Money is not the issue here, the most important thing is that he gets the best home, so payment will be something I'll discuss with the new potential owner. Please email or PM me for further info/photos. He is a very, very handsome delightful little boy and will only go to a 5* home.