Sign in to follow this  

Cookery classes in Sheffield

Does anyone know of any forthcoming cookery classes in the Sheffield area. Not that interested in baking and just want to do this as a hobby ie no exams just something to do say 1 evening a week.

Mrs surfinjim (under surfinjim logon - husband asked me to put this so no-one thinks he is interested in cooking lessons!)

I've just had a quick squiz at Sheffield College's website and they seem to do some.

Hi my husband the chef at a cookery school at Sheepbridge, on the Dronfield bypass. It's called Coghlans and their website is cookingexpert.co.uk i think. They do various cookery courses to your liking, of 3 hour duration to full courses over a period of weeks . contact number is 01246 453131

Hi my husband the chef at a cookery school at Sheepbridge, on the Dronfield bypass. It's called Coghlans and their website is cookingexpert.co.uk i think. They do various cookery courses to your liking, of 3 hour duration to full courses over a period of weeks . contact number is 01246 453131

Many thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup: