Thornberry animal sanctuary appeal

Hi folks tas are in urgent need of decent clothing to sell to go towards the upkeep of all the tas animals in need .any one who can help is greatly appreciated and please check out the fb and twitter pages on updates many thanks j

I'm always collecting clothes, books, shoes, etc for different animal charities to sell to raise money and I'm more than happy to give my current load to Thornberry - they are such a deserving cause.

Do they have separate shops like Rain Rescue do, or do I need to take them up to Thornberry?

Thanks.

Thank you so much that is fantastic .tas need so much help at mo .new kennels needed and lots of mouths to feed any one who can help in any way is greatly appreciated .thank you so much for your kind offer and the Tas animals will give you lots of woofs and kisses for helping them x

---------- Post added 24-04-2014 at 21:03 ----------

Please if you can take them direct to thornberry x

I'm hoping to pop by on Saturday with some items/clothes.

Thats fantastic anyone who can help the tas animals it's truly appreciated check out the Facebook page for events etc :)

Are Thornberry also wanting dog beds, food, toys, treats etc because I'm always collecting those too and am happy to share them out around animal charities as equally as I can.

Yes anything you can donate is fantastic .its kitten season lots of kittens in at the mo .so any cat food anything is greatly appreciated .thankyou so much

I've got some stuff I can take, will drop it in as soon as I can.

having a sort out in my girls wardrobes now they are back to school so il drop some bags off this week:)

Fantastic folks anyone who can help is top the tas animals need you :)

Why don't you create a wish list on amazon of things you need then people can donate that way, Sheffield Cat Shelter do it

We have a wish list on facebook .all the dog show classes now on fb x