Lost border collie puppy in Oughtibridge *found*

Rosie, a black and white Border collie puppy went missing last night at approx 2030 near to Waterside Gardens in Oughtibridge. She is microchipped and has a collar with contact details. Please help!

Have you found your dog?

No not yet, do you have any information? We are offering a reward.

No sorry I don't, I wish I did!

I'm asking because I live in oughtibridge and have got a dog and many of my neighbours have too so I've let them know to keep an eye out for her and wanted to know if that is still necessary.

I really hope you find her very soon!!

Have you contacted the pound at spring street to see if she's been handed in there?

Ill keep a lookout around the S6 way if she has come this far, but make sure you ring round all the vets in the area and the RSPCA, shelters and pounds etc. And put the posters in all the local supermarkets if you can too. I know how it feels to lose a pet.

I hope you are reunited with her soon.

Maybe an ad in the Star or something might reach all areas if you don't get any joy.

Thanks II49. Unfortunately she is still missing. Thank you for spreading the word. Haven't spoken to the pound at Spring Street, but I will do now.

---------- Post added 19-04-2014 at 19:11 ----------

Thanks cazowl, will do.

There is a border collie found in harthill but suppose its too far from where you are?

Where did you see that chanyp?

Where did you see that chanyp?

on facebook if you send me your email address could send you a pic

I saw a black and white dog found in harthill, it was on facebook, but it looked like a springer spaniel to me. The number to phone was 01142484729 if anyone knows of anyone who has lost her.