Can anyone help poor old Henry? Tied up and abandoned by his owners

Can anyone please please give this poor old boy a home, left tied up and abandoned by his owner with a note saying they no longer want him. Henry is now in Sheffield dog pound, he doesn't deserve this, left to await his fate, look at his little face :help:

http://www.ineedahome.co.uk/index.php/adopt-a-dog/4077-9393-friendly-senior-staffy-cross-needs-loving-new-home-qhenryq

Aww, poor little thing. How could someone do up that to him?

All he needs is a nice warm fire to curl up in front of and a few steady walks to keep him happy for the rest of his days. I hate to think of the oldies stuck in kennels. It really does break your heart. I hope he finds somewhere soon.

For gods sake, thats terrible. Poor poor shocked old boy. We have one in with us now called Bryn who has obviously been someones old loved dog. He is constantly pacing and trying to get away - he wants to go home. Sadly home just isn't there for him.

Its heartbreaking to see this.

O he's a poor old soul, isn't he. I hope he does find a home.

To be fair it says the note said they can't look after him any more, not didn't want him.... there could be a heartbroken person somewhere who for whatever reason felt this was their only option, very sad :(

It could be an older person with an illness that has had to give him up

We would be more than happy to put out to all of our customers and would happily pay a donation fee if we can find someone in our circles.

If you would be happy for us to do this ( we have over 1200 active registered users within our Dog walking, Boarding, Shop, Raw Food contacts - more than happy to help.

Chris

That would be brilliant chrisa32. I hate to think of the poor old boy stuck in the pound :(

I'd be happy to foster him once Barney has gone to his new home?

Has anyone taken this boy out yet? We are bursting full - not a single kennel free and another in tomorrow and another in on Monday, but I hate to think of the oldies.

Keeping tabs on this thread and have just noticed the link no longer works. He isn't on the ineedahome site either ................... has anyone taken in this lovely old man?