Cheapest place for flea drops

We use Fiprospot, same ingredients as frontline but cheaper. Buy from vet medic

Have you looked on animeddirect? I was recommended them by the vet so I am happy they are reputable etc and after checking out a number of sites they were always the cheapest. Win win :-)

Good luck.

Advocate requires a prescription :loopy:

Hi Peaches

the only thing guaranteed on flaeas is Frontline and you can now buy it at most chemists. Boots and LLoyds definitely sell it :D

actually that's not true - advantage, fiprospot, stronghold are all good. whereas i've heard many people saying that frontline is no longer working over the last couple of years. and yes - its almost always cheaper online than it is at chemists. worth checking a few sites to see who has the best deal on the day.

advocate is more like the green frontline which you DO need a prescription for. advantage more equivalent to the blue frontline that you get OTC.

I dont use and chemical flea treatments with my dogs, give this a try. I use Diatomaceous Earth, seems to work very well for me, natural and non-toxic.

Advocate requires a prescription :loopy:

You never said something not requiring a prescription. The fact that it comes from the vets doesn't mean it has to have a prescription, and you just said not from the vets because of the price.

I didnt realise things like that required prescription, seems silly really

Wheres the cheapest place for flea treatments? I'm fed up of getting it from the vet, it costs a fortune!

Frontline for cats is £15.89 +vat for a box of 6 at Costco x