Missing cat - lyla from Millhouses

Now found thanks everyone Lyla my cat has been missing since Friday 19-4-14 Millhouse's area she disappeared off the back garden

she is 2 years old - micro chipped and is wearing an animal print collar

she has a white under body and 4 white paws the rest of her black and brown tabby ,on bottom right side of her chin she has a slight ginger mark , she is very timid and afraid usually.

We have posted around Millhouse's and done a lot of searching through the gardens and door knocking . please can residents look in their sheds , outhouses and green houses for her she is missed so much

thanks michelle

Edited by michelle2907
found cat

Hi, Just wondered if you had any luck finding your cat?

Duckegg

Hi Duckegg

as of yet Lyla has not returned just had a telephone from local pub saying possibility of my cat being there unfortunately it was my friends cat fudgey

never mind a new day starts tomorrow lets see what it brings thanks M

---------- Post added 24-04-2014 at 23:59 ----------

Lyla my cat has been missing since Friday 19-4-14 Millhouse's area she disappeared off the back garden

she is 2 years old - micro chipped and is wearing an animal print collar

she has a white under body and 4 white paws the rest of her black and brown tabby ,on bottom right side of her chin she has a slight ginger mark , she is very timid and afraid usually.

We have posted around Millhouse's and done a lot of searching through the gardens and door knocking . please can residents look in their sheds , outhouses and green houses for her she is missed so much

thanks michelle

---------- Post added 28-04-2014 at 23:09 ----------

Lyla was found this evening she is asleep right now after being fed and watered thanks to all the wonderful people who helped locate her can't thank you all enough for helping me get her home xx