Which programmes are your guilty pleasures?

Forever is getting some planner space. Standard American cop-plus-quirky-sidekick in this case a bloke who cant die. Harmless enough, I quite enjoy it...

I've only watched the first episode but so far I'm enjoying it too. A bit of Sherlock, a bit of The Mentalist plus some silly woo. It's tanking in the US ratings, so don't expect a second season unless it pulls its socks up.

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 17:57 ----------

...'Once Upon a Time' and 'Sleepy Hollow' are next on the list of shows to catch up with.

Caught up with Sleepy Hollow on Amazon - excellent stuff. Could do with less of the vapid witchy wife, though, and more John Noble.

Once Upon A Time is utterly dreadful: clichéd, girly, hammy nonsense. Robert Carlyle, what on earth are you thinking? Surely your tax bills aren't that enormous. Watched the first few episodes and thought he was having a laugh with the over-ripe acting. The show's massive popularity in the US is unfathomable.

I've only watched the first episode but so far I'm enjoying it too. A bit of Sherlock, a bit of The Mentalist plus some silly woo. It's tanking in the US ratings, so don't expect a second season unless it pulls its socks up.

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 17:57 ----------

Caught up with Sleepy Hollow on Amazon - excellent stuff. Could do with less of the vapid witchy wife, though, and more John Noble.

Once Upon A Time is utterly dreadful: clichéd, girly, hammy nonsense. Robert Carlyle, what on earth are you thinking? Surely your tax bills aren't that enormous. Watched the first few episodes and thought he was having a laugh with the over-ripe acting. The show's massive popularity in the US is unfathomable.

Sleepy hollow is good, I caught bit of once upon a time - I agree, awful.

Walking Dead: edge of the seat stuff, I can't get enough!

Real housewives of Beverley hills

Downton (for cosy sunday eves)

Forever: love this!

'Lewis'. I could watch Lewis and Hathaway all day. They look so handsome in their suits and ties.

Makes such a change from the ubiquitous football strip. track suits, or sloppy loose tee shirts.

As a family we enjoy Takeshi's Castle and Ninja Warrior. When I'm not working I've been enjoying Ink Master and Tattoo Nightmares.

As a family we enjoy Takeshi's Castle and Ninja Warrior. When I'm not working I've been enjoying Ink Master and Tattoo Nightmares.

I think I watched every episode of takeshis castle but got a bit bored with ninja warrior. Who does the commentary for ninja warrior as it used to be Stuart hall.

'I'm a Celebrity...' if only for the banter between Ant and Dec, although if people tune in for the rows then the one between Kendra Wilkinson (Heffner's Harem) and Edwina Currie was a shocker

'Lewis'. I could watch Lewis and Hathaway all day. They look so handsome in their suits and ties. ...

I could watch Hathaway all day... Silly plots, though. Haven't watched the last series because the daftness of the stories made my eyes ache from all the rolling they were doing. Morse was better.

It used to be 'Take Me Out' - perfect home-from-pub-drunk-shout-at-TV show! But even that got boring in the end.

More recently it was Dapper Laughs' show, until it got cancelled.

Now, I don't really watch much TV except at night, and just watch repeats of The Big Bang Theory and Russell Howard's Good News.

Most us comedy's are junk but a few are exceptional

Loved watching cheers everything about it even the theme tune just worked.

Another classic is Seinfeld takes a while to get into as on first viewing it just looks like typical American trash but as you get to know the characters you get hooked.

Mash and curb your enthusiasm are other favs.