Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

Police are saying a Terrorist attack ,so if that is true , i think its safe to assume its Muslims .

Also car has ploughed into pedestrians on westminster bridge and mowed the down .

Police are saying a Terrorist attack ,so if that is true , i think its safe to assume its Muslims .

Also car has ploughed into pedestrians on westminster bridge and mowed the down .

Not a shred of evidence and you are fingering them already. Figures.

For all you know it could be some annoyed Catholic upset at McGunnieses death - they have form for doing over the Commons and Lords after all...

Given McGuinness only died yesterday, then it could be an Irish terrorist attack. Also given the hostility being generated by the SNP, then it could have motivated an extremist seeking Scottish independence.

Update from a friend who was attending St Thomases (at the east end of Westminster Bridge) - there are a large number of casualties from the bridge :( Police are obviously locking down all of central London right now he's been ushered out and is leaving. Fingers crossed that's all it's going to be. Only saving grace is one of the best trama hospitals is within a short walk of the incident.

If it is IS then it sums up how pathetic they are if their best weapons are a car and a knife.

If it is IS then it sums up how pathetic they are if their best weapons are a car and a knife.

Problem is they can do a lot of damage with a car on a packed street .

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 15:59 ----------

BBC ........... Armed police now inside Houses of Parliament .

....Could be a demented brexiteer

Not a shred of evidence and you are fingering them already. Figures.

For all you know it could be some annoyed Catholic upset at McGunnieses death - they have form for doing over the Commons and Lords after all...

If this had been in the 80's people would have first assumed it was the IRA. These are just the times we live in and considering the likes of ISIS have pledged to create a wave of terror upon european nations, only a fool would completely disregard the likelihood this is a terrorist attack my someone in the name of Islam. Time will tell.

Just been reported that it is treated as a terrorist attack until they find evidence otherwise.

I would think that is reasonable under the state of the world at the moment. 1 Women has died at the moment some others are with catastrophic injuries. St Thomas hospital have confirmed this (via BBC news)