David Attenborough Planet Earth 2

I was really looking forward to this, but I ended up turning the TV over because I got fed up of turning the volume up and down. Turned down couldn't hear David Attenborough, turned it up and the backgroung noise, waves crashing,etc hurt my ears.

Did anyone else experience this?

No, thought it was superb. Was not aware of any sound problems....

No, thought it was superb. Was not aware of any sound problems....

Maybe I'm over sensitive to noise then. What I did watch was superb, I agree.

I was really looking forward to this, but I ended up turning the TV over because I got fed up of turning the volume up and down. Turned down couldn't hear David Attenborough, turned it up and the backgroung noise, waves crashing,etc hurt my ears.

Did anyone else experience this?

I recorded it to watch later, but I also wondered whether this would be an issue. You've answered it, I won't bother watching it.

Did it have piercingly high music/noise in the background?

Most programmes do this now, and I've noticed it in particular in all of Attenbrough's later stuff.

eugh :gag:

Ash, what I watched was awesome but yes, that while ever Attenbrough wasn't speaking I found it exceptionally loud. If you do watch it, have the remote to hand and you finger on the volume button.

This problem with audio is becoming more and more frequent nowadays, its like some of the layers of sound are too quiet compared to others.

Ash, what I watched was awesome but yes, that while ever Attenbrough wasn't speaking I found it exceptionally loud. If you do watch it, have the remote to hand and you finger on the volume button.

Nah,

I'm actually going to give it a few minutes, and if I have to adjust the sound at any time, I'm not bothering.

I don't know why programmes do this these days. I want to hear the commentator and the actual noises. Not an overly loud orchestra, that should be saved for Star Wars, not nature programmes.

---------- Post added 06-11-2016 at 23:27 ----------

This problem with audio is becoming more and more frequent nowadays, its like some of the layers of sound are too quiet compared to others.

It right ****** me off. All emotional music ruins programmes.

The music in Countryfile on earlier, got my goat...... the sad piano playing, then the victorious twanging.... if you watched it, I am sure you will know what i mean.

I enjoyed it. Stunning photography. Didn't notice any sound issues. Who doesn't love Penguins??

I think I'm correct in saying that the first series of Planet Earth is the most critically acclaimed TV show ever made. (Breaking Bad is number 2)

I enjoyed it. Stunning photography. Didn't notice any sound issues. Who doesn't love Penguins??

I think I'm correct in saying that the first series of Planet Earth is the most critically acclaimed TV show ever made. (Breaking Bad is number 2)

--------------

Hi Santo, I must agree Stunning photography i watched the Planet

Earth 1&2, i did'nt find a much issue with the sound.

I just like watching all his stuff.

9 Mmillion watched it - 2 million more then X FACTOR poor Simon Cowell? :gag:

The best thing I've seen on TV for a while. Simply stunning