Missing cat, Malin Bridge S6

Hi my cat has gone missing . He is a white long haired cat with black patches, he's wearing a red collar and is microchiped. He has a bad habit of sneaking into places he shouldn't go like cellars and sheds. Please could you look out for him and check he isn't trapped. I would be most grateful . He's only been missing since early hours this morning, but very unusual for him not to be back by now. Getting worried. Thank you x

Edited by loony cat
Adding more info

Loony cat . Sorry your cat is missing . I live at malin bridge and will look out for him. Hope you find him soon.

Thank you Old Roady 66. Been out searching , but no sign of him. It was so warm on Saturday when he went missing just so worried that he's got locked in somewhere and can't get out. There would have been a lot of sheds and garages open. Missing him so much. Heartbroken .

Your welcome. I will have a word with the neighbours too so they can check their gardens. He may be injured and hiding in someone's garden. Cats have a tendency to do that. Good Luck.

So relieved my cat has arrived home very dirty hungry and smelly. Thank you to anyone who looked for him. So grateful. So relieved . He's now grounded . X

---------- Post added 31-03-2017 at 19:56 ----------

Hi my cat has gone missing . He is a white long haired cat with black patches, he's wearing a red collar and is microchiped. He has a bad habit of sneaking into places he shouldn't go like cellars and sheds. Please could you look out for him and check he isn't trapped. I would be most grateful . He's only been missing since early hours this morning, but very unusual for him not to be back by now. Getting worried. Thank you