2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

I would like to add an electrician to the list. I had posted an ad here for a broken socket and got stood up by a popular tradesman. But Matt from MJF Electrical services came within an hour of calling and sorted it out at a very reasonable price.

Call 07935 818266. Hope this helps someone.

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend anyone that will come and look at my built in dishwasher.It's not draining so cycle starts then stops after a few minutes. It's definitely not blocked as my husband runs a drainage company so he's checked all the pipes etc. Not sure if it's cheaper to just buy another. Hoping someone my give me a free quote so I know what to do?

Also looking at having a hard wired cooker installed as ours is currently a plug in one.

Also we have a bathroom that's already plastered. Need a cheap re tile and bathroom suite to finish it off for renting.

We are getting our property ready to rent so need odd jobs doing

Many thanks

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend anyone that will come and look at my built in dishwasher.It's not draining so cycle starts then stops after a few minutes. It's definitely not blocked as my husband runs a drainage company so he's checked all the pipes etc. Not sure if it's cheaper to just buy another. Hoping someone my give me a free quote so I know what to do?

Also looking at having a hard wired cooker installed as ours is currently a plug in one.

Also we have a bathroom that's already plastered. Need a cheap re tile and bathroom suite to finish it off for renting.

We are getting our property ready to rent so need odd jobs doing

Many thanks

Its either going to be the pump or programmer or whatever its called. How much would a new dishwasher cost and how long have you had it? I have always bought a new dish washer when mine has broken down if its several years old. Mine doesn't have a kitchen cupboard front on so its a bit cheaper than a built in one.

We're looking for a gas engineer to cap off the gas supply to the hob in our kitchen before we pull it out and reconnect it after we've had a new kitchen fitted. Can anyone recommend any Gas Safe engineers?

Cheers,

Simon

If you require a quality Window cleaner look no further !

A big recommendation for Ultra-Brite window cleaning services who have used after my big jobs many times.

Nathan has always turned up and done a fantastic job using pole wash and traditional metods !

His number is 07938 147643

I'd like to recommend 1st Call Car Security. Paul fitted me a Clifford alarm to my VW Transporter for a reasonable price. Very knowledgeable and is a registered fitter, so comes with a certificate.

His numbers are 07786194655 0114 2349927

Thanks Paul

Just a quick one to recommend corgigasman, done service on boiler this morning, quick job, fair price and some good advice for me who knows nothing about boilers.

Could anyone please recommend a good/reasonable weekly gardening service?

Thank you for your help.

We're looking for a gas engineer to cap off the gas supply to the hob in our kitchen before we pull it out and reconnect it after we've had a new kitchen fitted. Can anyone recommend any Gas Safe engineers?

Cheers,

Simon

When I needed this doing my gas supplier did it very cheaply. It was some time ago so things may have changed. It worth a call to your supplier.

I would highly recommend RCD Electrical for any jobs you may require doing.

Both Paul and Dean ensured my job was done to the highest of expectations. Ceiling light fitted and looks lovely ?

Can anyone recommend an exterior painter to do the outside of my house?

I've seen plenty of recommendations for interior painters and decorators, but nothing for exteriors - I got about halfway through the previous 'recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD' without finding anything, before I gave up!

Can anyone recommend an exterior painter to do the outside of my house?

I've seen plenty of recommendations for interior painters and decorators, but nothing for exteriors - I got about halfway through the previous 'recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD' without finding anything, before I gave up!

Hi, I'm fully booked up on external work this year I'm afraid but I can recommend Paul from P-and-D Painter and Decorator. His number is 07904341402 he might be able to help you out.