Maltby Street/Beaver Hill Schools

I went to MSS between 1952 and 1959 and BHS between 1959 and 1965. Anybody out there who attended those schools at the same time?

I went to Maltby Street School from 1946-1956 first under Mr Dunkley and then Mr Thomson after Dunkley retired. I can remember many teachers including Jack Beech,Miss Turner,Mr Goldstone,Miss Worral,Miss Rutherford,Miss Bennet and Mrs Swann all of them well remembered.

Hi Macstewert,

I remember most of the names you mention and there was also a Miss Slack who taught mainly English. Some of the people who attended at the same time were Fred Slater, Jimmy Stanley, Trevor Anson, Mick Matthews, Linda Hibberd (big crush!) Diane Onions (to name a few.)

Do any of these ring any bells? I would love to make contact with them again if possible.

Regards

Mick Bolsover

I can remember some of those names as being a couple of years younger with Tony Anson and Rita Hibberd their older siblings being in my class.

yes remember all of the above.....do you remember Mrs Hutchinson who ran the showers?

Can anyone remember Miss Bennett's first name?

Attended beaver hill school from 72/78 good memories good friends

Hi Macstewert,

I remember most of the names you mention and there was also a Miss Slack who taught mainly English. Some of the people who attended at the same time were Fred Slater, Jimmy Stanley, Trevor Anson, Mick Matthews, Linda Hibberd (big crush!) Diane Onions (to name a few.)

Do any of these ring any bells? I would love to make contact with them again if possible.

Regards

Mick Bolsover[/quote

Hi shreddie

I remember all those names,tho I was in the class below them (John Foster, Kenny Stevenson,Dave Scott,Ronnie Goodwin, John Bartrop,Jennifer Payne,Pat Huges,Brenda Morris,Janice Renshaw,to name a few!)would be nice to hear how they all are now I'm going on to 69 now,there's a few school friends on FB

Regards

Chris Hall