Trade waste disposal sites?

I have a transit van already full of trade cardboard (office furniture) and poly packaging- can I dump it anywhere today (Saturday)? I need to unload it today if possible.

I just rang the Trade waste disposal place at Beely Wood Lane, it's shut.:suspect:

kcm in rotherham...but probably closed til monday

You could try salmon pastures behind sheffield ice attercliffe you will be charged on weight i think.

Every body here, I urgently need your help please!:help:

I've just started my little shop and have some general wast such as paper, dust, packages etc to disposal. I only have very little wast to disposal every week, but the council said I still have to use the commercial wast disposal method.

I contacted some some wast manage companies and all charge me a lot.

Anybody here knows is there any Commercial wast disposal place around Sheffield then I can do it myself.

Or anybody knows the actual address of salmon pastures behind sheffield ice attercliffe.

Many thanks:)

Thank you for your prompt reply. cgksheff:)

I'll contact them next Monday.

Every body here, I urgently need your help please!:help:

I've just started my little shop and have some general wast such as paper, dust, packages etc to disposal. I only have very little wast to disposal every week, but the council said I still have to use the commercial wast disposal method.

I contacted some some wast manage companies and all charge me a lot.

Anybody here knows is there any Commercial wast disposal place around Sheffield then I can do it myself.

Or anybody knows the actual address of salmon pastures behind sheffield ice attercliffe.

Many thanks:)

Why dont you just flat pack all the boxes ,put the other things into black bin bags and take it to the council dump it site in your car , they cant prove its not personal waste. :thumbsup:

Why dont you just flat pack all the boxes ,put the other things into black bin bags and take it to the council dump it site in your car , they cant prove its not personal waste. :thumbsup:

I love what you said, Penistone999. I know this is quite some small business doing.

But if the council pick you out and insists that you must comply with the regislations, then, ... I'd bettrer do what they said to avoid the things gone sour.

I love what you said, Penistone999. I know this is quite some small business doing.

But if the council pick you out and insists that you must comply with the regislations, then, ... I'd bettrer do what they said to avoid the things gone sour.

If you don't get a trade bin off a company then the council will ask you how you are getting rid of your waste, make sure whoever takes it gives you a waste disposal receipt with the full details on it including the Waste carriers registration number.

Going to the tip in your own car means you have no receipt to show the council and if you admit taking commercial waste in as household than they may have something to say about this.

Yep , you dont want the "Waste " police tracking you down and sending you down for 10 years for the disgraceful act of disposing of a little rubbish at the council tip instead of paying disgusting amounts of money to get rid of it just so the council can boost their coffers at your expence.

If you don't get a trade bin off a company then the council will ask you how you are getting rid of your waste, make sure whoever takes it gives you a waste disposal receipt with the full details on it including the Waste carriers registration number.

Going to the tip in your own car means you have no receipt to show the council and if you admit taking commercial waste in as household than they may have something to say about this.

Thank you for your reminder.

I Know the receipt should show the dansate,the place where the wast is tipped, the type of waste and the amount of wast. But I didn''t know the bins have registration numbers.

Yep , you dont want the "Waste " police tracking you down and sending you down for 10 years for the disgraceful act of disposing of a little rubbish at the council tip instead of paying disgusting amounts of money to get rid of it just so the council can boost their coffers at your expence.

Agree with you, 100%.