Independent financial advice

Can anyone give me some idea what I can expect to pay for IFA. My hubby has been self employed for years and we have polices and pensions etc that I don't understand and if he's honest he doesnt either. Retirement is fast approaching so we to get a clear vision of what to expect but will this mean shelling out a hugh amount for this advice.

I've got a friend who's an IFA and he'll be happy to have a no obligation chat with you. If you PM me your number I'll get him to call you

Thanks to the above posts I will be following up on your advice.:)

I can also recommend Steve Bonnell from Futures Assured as he sorted out my Father's private pension.

He did a home visit and went through everything with us. He wasn't pushy at all and he got him a much better deal than he was initially offered, also we never paid him a penny as he got commission from the pension company.

I recommend Futures Assured too. I have been with them for years. Steve is a lovely guy - 2421818.