Posh v Blades tonight

If I remember correctly Robbie had us down for a nailed on 4-0 victory every game last year.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Your only as good as your last punt :) Robbie told us to get on at 2/1..for the win

Slag him off next week :) and maybe every week there after :)

If I remember correctly Robbie had us down for a nailed on 4-0 victory every game last year.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I seem to remember some shockers Rossy pal lol...

Give a rest will you! :loopy:

You ruin this forum for me you. Grow up will you and stop being the playground stirrer or disappear. Why the moderators let you get away with so much pointless baiting is beyond me. Your posts are nearly always ridiculous.

No axe to grind with you at all peakexpat , but if you continually disagree with aaron

surely the simple thing to do would be to put him on ignore, now thats not hard to do is it.

The other thing , you mentioned the moderators letting him get away with things,

well he's harmless, aaron just replies to POUNDSWORTHS baiting of which PW takes offence

when aaron states the TRUE FACTS.Just put him on ignore .solved.:| Owl.

Aaron replies alright, but does not debate, nor does he understand the game, the politics of football nor how the forum works !!

For some reason you seem to be his spokesperson !!!!

You also seem to be determined to draw out this thread again for reasons and motives known only to you!!

Are you the same? cloned ? twins ? or just very good friends?

Your even repeating your self to Peakexpat. why are you drawing out the thread? it had moved on again to friendly banter about betting , yet you turn the clock back !

Edited by POUNDSWORTH
spelling its still bad

No axe to grind with you at all peakexpat , but if you continually disagree with aaron

surely the simple thing to do would be to put him on ignore, now thats not hard to do is it.

The other thing , you mentioned the moderators letting him get away with things,

well he's harmless, aaron just replies to POUNDSWORTHS baiting of which PW takes offence

So you are saying it's ok for Aaron to reply to Poundsworth and disagree but not for Peakspat to reply to Aaron and disagree, how does that work then?.

How do you put someone on ignore??:huh:

How do you put someone on ignore??:huh:

I dont know Longy , dont know how it works.:confused: Owl.

Left hand side of the screen, click "My control panel" under "Settings and options" there's a Edit Ignore List option, click it chaps and put in the name of the person who you wish to ignore. Here to help :)

Seems you mofos have forgot about the chamone rewind MASSIVE tent.

Mmmmmm Stella.

Seems you mofos have forgot about the chamone rewind MASSIVE tent.

Mmmmmm Stella.

It's proper Bo I tell thi......

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 07:06 ----------

Left hand side of the screen, click "My control panel" under "Settings and options" there's a Edit Ignore List option, click it chaps and put in the name of the person who you wish to ignore. Here to help :)

Cheers Laurie.... xx

So you are saying it's ok for Aaron to reply to Poundsworth and disagree but not for Peakspat to reply to Aaron and disagree, how does that work then?.

trav , i never said Peatexpat couldn't reply to aaron.

What I did say was if Peatexpat continually disagreed with aaron

then he has every right to use the IGNORE BUTTON.That is what I said.

If you have read Medusa's footie notice , then that is what Medusa suggested,

to overcome the problem, then everyone is happy.:| Owl.