Morrisons, hillsborough cafe

Just been in morrisons cafe at hillsborough for Sunday dinner - absolutely disgusting!! Not be going there again. Is it just an off day for them or is their food pants?

Just been in morrisons cafe at hillsborough for Sunday dinner - absolutely disgusting!! Not be going there again. Is it just an off day for them or is their food pants?

Seems to me all their cafés are rubbish ,food comes out just about warm not hot and takes ages to get your food .like yourself my oh and I won't be going to any again and we have been to a few.

Surely you can see what the food looks like? Many years since ive been, but really you arent talking top notch grub and its hardly as though they have top notch prices. Just gho to a decent cafe or pub.

You went to a Morrisons cafe for Sunday lunch?

What exactly was you expecting, Michelin Star food?

You went to a Morrisons cafe for Sunday lunch?

What exactly was you expecting, Michelin Star food?

Not expecting bad food either.

Agreed with above ,my experience has been grub is only warm not hot like it should be

But you can see what the food is like, just look at what others are eating. Doubt its changed. Odd place to go for Sunday lunch.

But you can see what the food is like, just look at what others are eating. Doubt its changed. Odd place to go for Sunday lunch.

The food looks fine but you can't tell if it's hot or not just by looking .btw I've not been for a Sunday lunch at any morrisons I've just has a quick meal when shopping.

We differ on that point.

I would be expecting bad food, but bad food needs to be defined in such cases as this, generally food from establishments such as this are going to be inferior to places with, say Michelin Stars.

In essence, you get what you pay for, if you went to Gordon Ramseys restaurant and paid extortionate prices would you expect a certain standard?

Of course you would, and rightly so.

Therefore, you pay Morrisons prices, expect to get what your going to get.

The food looks fine but you can't tell if it's hot or not just by looking .btw I've not been for a Sunday lunch at any morrisons I've just has a quick meal when shopping.

If its not hot then you are entitled to send it back.

If its not hot then you are entitled to send it back.

And that's exactly what my oh and myself did .

Morrisons has not been the same since they changed the menu. There are only a few items on the menu to what there use to be. The last time I went i ordered the nachos they forgot to put the the cheese and guacamole on. I took it back and they did place cheese on but never got the guacamole. Have not been since which is a shame as they use to do nice meals