Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

I showed an African family a flat in stratford,E london today,they thought everything was free,they were livid at no free mobiles,or tv,no white goods or microwave,wheres our free laptops and computer,uk pays for floor coverings and beds,and when does free money from wall come?

When i told her a few home truths,her reply was " I wish id not made this journey,i endanger my life and my childrens for nothing,i would be better off back home"

Is this true?

Thanks ever so to those who posted links to local groups. I'd take it myself but getting time off to do it at the mo isn't possible

Is this true?

100 % my assistant HO was of Nigerian decent and was disgusted.

I showed an African family a flat in stratford,E london today,they thought everything was free,they were livid at no free mobiles,or tv,no white goods or microwave,wheres our free laptops and computer,uk pays for floor coverings and beds,and when does free money from wall come?

When i told her a few home truths,her reply was " I wish id not made this journey,i endanger my life and my childrens for nothing,i would be better off back home"

What do you think is the significance of this? Why is it relevant to this thread?

What do you think is the significance of this? Why is it relevant to this thread?

Because it could explain why so many economic immigrants from Syria etc are trying to get to UK. They think it is a place where they get everything free. Presumably including custard creams and jammy dodgers.

Guest sibon
Because it could explain why so many economic immigrants from Syria etc are trying to get to UK. They think it is a place where they get everything free. Presumably including custard creams and jammy dodgers.

I wonder what they expect from Turkey.

Must be some pretty impressive myths flying around about that country to attract 2 000 000 refugees.

I wonder what they expect from Turkey.

Must be some pretty impressive myths flying around about that country to attract 2 000 000 refugees.

No I suspect some of them are genuine refugees there. But most are using it as a stepping stone to the land of milk and honey.

I would say there are a fair few homegrown who also expect to get everything for free, including custard creams & jammy dodgers ...

... how about for every refugee that we accepted, we sent one of our scroungers, home grown scrotes, scratters, dealers or career criminals to take their place. Seems fair to me.

I would say there are a fair few homegrown who also expect to get everything for free, including custard creams & jammy dodgers ...

... how about for every refugee that we accepted, we sent one of our scroungers, home grown scrotes, scratters, dealers or career criminals to take their place. Seems fair to me.

What do we trade for one of their criminals or terrorists? A prosperous businessman contributing to the treasury?

Really Ron? You think the alleged views of one African family can be extrapolated to represent the views of all Syrian refugees?

You must be even more stupid than I thought; remarkable.

Edited by Halibut

Really Ron? You think the alleged views of one African family can be extrapolated to represent the views of all Syrian refugees?

You must be even more stupid than I thought; remarkable.

I blame the people traffickers there the ones spinning the fabulous tales of wealth and freebies in order to line their own pockets.

When we take the refugees from Syria that the government promised today would it make sense to take those who have skills we need, like doctors and nurses?

It's been reported that a lot of the refugees who can afford to get out are middle class and educated Syrians.

Some people would say we would be instigating a 'brain drain' of people Syria is going to need in the future to rebuild, but if these people are leaving anyway won't it be in our best interest to offer a home to those who will contribute the most to us in return?