Has anyone used Frontline PLUS?

We're just (fingers crossed) recovering from a flea infestation, after fipronil containing products (Eliminall) stopped working on my dog and two cats :(

The poor dog was scratching himself non stop and got quite upset, he'd made his bottom sore from spinning on the carpet (because he can't reach his bum) and chewed his legs too. He also developed a large interdigital lump which could have been related to the fleas. We had it tested at the vets and it was an allergic reaction, it has since thankfully almost gone.

Finally managed to get rid of the fleas after using Advocate on the dog and a new product called Broadline on the cats.

I've just seen the new 'Frontline Plus' advertised, and wondered if anyone else had used it? I won't use regular Frontline again because it won't work, but this has the same extra ingredient as the Broadline (but doesn't treat worms), and apparently treats your house as well.

I'm tempted to try it, but I don't want to waste my money or risk the animals getting fleas again. The Advocate and Broadline are expensive to buy from the vets, it will cost me £30 a month, so it would be preferable if I could use this new Frontline stuff :help:

weve used frontline plus before and it worked great for our cats. we use it now and again amd thankfully fingers it stays like this we havent seen a single flea on our cat or in the house since. (we had 2 cats but one went missing)

our cat is mainly outdoor cat and in the past few years the only things hes come home with is a few cuts from fights ans 1 tiny tick on his head. not found anything else thankfully.

We've switched to using Advantage or Advocate

We've used Frontline plus for years and never seen a tic, flea or any other nasties. No adverse reaction either.