Forums are empty

why are most forums i used to go on empty due to facebook but this one is still thriving ?

why are most forums i used to go on empty due to facebook but this one is still thriving ?

People on here haven't discovered Facebook yet! ;)

This forum has the widest age range of users I have ever known on a public forum.

Perhaps that is why it's busy, the older ones might find facebook a bit

trivial? and so bolster this place up.

There's actually only about 10 people use this forum. Some people like arguing with themselves!

There's actually only about 10 people use this forum. Some people like arguing with themselves!

Neah that isn't true, some people post more than others :suspect::D but whenever you mention Sheffieldforum to a Sheffielder they know what you are talking about.

I think it is the fact that us Sheffielders have plenty to moan about and also the fact that this forum reached a critical mass of users at a good time, plus it is managed well.

Neah that isn't true, some people post more than others :suspect::D but whenever you mention Sheffieldforum to a Sheffielder they know what you are talking about.

I think it is the fact that us Sheffielders have plenty to moan about and also the fact that this forum reached a critical mass of users at a good time, plus it is managed well.

I stopped using Facebook ages ago ... it's full of puerile drivel! (?) :)

The forum is noticably quieter than a couple of years back, but thankfully. still more than busy enough to work well.A couple of other forums I am on have been destroyed by a couple of relentless augmentative one-note (negative) contributors.

We are lucky to have this forum, you'd assume Everywhere would have one,its Sheffields Parish notice board. I always mention this place to newcomers to the city.

Another non facebook user...

Edited by butlers
typo

what's facebook?

Farcebook!:gag:

Guest sibon
People on here haven't discovered Facebook yet! ;)

FACEBOOK left ages ago:)

No i don't...

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 18:25 ----------

Yes you do

No i don't...

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 18:25 ----------

Yes you do

:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 18:32 ----------

FACEBOOK left ages ago:)

I've got a funny feeling FACEBOOK is still with us under a different name.