Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

I'm a bit confused here. Not too long ago the government was condemning the Syrian Assad regime and threatening to intervene on behalf of those fighting him.

Now we are trying to discourage Muslims from going over to fight with the rebels.

Them there is this Jihad business where Muslims are taught that a reward awaits them if they are killed fighting the Jihad. Yet the Imans are discouraging the youths from doing just that and warning of the dangers of going to Syria.

Could someone explain to me what is going on? Do the fighters who go to Syria and get shot in the whatsits and blown to bits get a reward or not?

Can't answer your question. But, if these idiot's go abroad to fight, then they should not be allowed entry back into the UK.

Can't answer your question. But, if these idiot's go abroad to fight, then they should not be allowed entry back into the UK.

I fully agree. Once they have demonstrated where their loyalties lie we should turn our backs on them. Their rebel government in Syria should give then whatever nationality they have over there and they should live (or die) with the consequences.

Infact I'll add a poll.

Let them go, even pay for their flights. Hopefully they will come home in a box or not at all... :headbang:

They will usually be joining ISIS who will be fighting the Shia in Syria and Iraq. All in the cause of their God (they believe). ISIS is a brutal lot and the British Muslims will get training and if they survive they could probably use their expertise here. On the surface, the Sunni Imams in Britain will show that they are trying to deter them but they have to give that impression. ISIS are fighting for an Islamic state to form a Caliphate. I think Americans are considering now giving supplies to the moderate rebels in Syria but I can guess that they could be snapped up by the extremists. The Russians will be supplying planes to Iraq and there could be such a bloodbath that could result in none of the British Muslims surviving. Still! They could arrive in Paradise. You never know, there might be 72 virgins thrown in.

Edited by longleyman

Give them all the virgins oft Manor ............runs for cover :hihi::hihi:

its all a bit complicated

It seems pretty straightforward to me.

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 21:10 ----------

They will usually be joining ISIS who will be fighting the Shia in Syria and Iraq. All in the cause of their God (they believe). ISIS is a brutal lot and the British Muslims will get training and if they survive they could probably use their expertise here. On the surface, the Sunni Imams in Britain will show that they are trying to deter them but they have to give that impression. ISIS are fighting for an Islamic state to form a Caliphate. I think Americans are considering now giving supplies to the moderate rebels in Syria but I can guess that they could be snapped up by the extremists. The Russians will be supplying planes to Iraq and there could be such a bloodbath that could result in none of the British Muslims surviving. Still! They could arrive in Paradise. You never know, there might be 72 virgins thrown in.

So all positive stuff then. What more could they want?

It seems pretty straightforward to me.

what is? whos fighting for who and where?

at one point the uk government was siding with isis against syria, now looks whats happening

they dont even know

at one point the uk government was siding with isis against syria, now looks whats happening

they dont even know

When has the UK government ever sided with Isis? Answer ..NEVER.

No wonder you get confused if you didn't know that.

they dont even know

It's a mix of religious fanaticism and the exuberance of youth.

Clearly there are no rules in place at present to stop them re entering the country so they should get a total debrief and be told that their every move is to be monitored.