ISIS/ISIL plot foiled

Indonesia peaceful. :hihi:

2005 Indonesian beheadings of Christian girls.

Indonesia Frees Muslim Terrorist Who Beheaded 3 Christian Girls as “Ramadan Present”

Indonesia Has An ISIS Problem

As a frequent visitor to Indonesia, I'm there at the moment, I should offer a correction to your post.

There were Christian girls savagely murdered as part of the extremist terrorist attacks in one small part of Indonesia.

ISIS is in Indonesia, but is hardly popular, and considered to be pretty evil.

There are other terrorist groups, but many have been killed by the police, who are also mainly Muslim.

Yes, there is a problem here, but it's tiny when you consider the number of people who live here.

The biggest lot are called the FPI, but they may well be disbanded shortly and many of their people have been arrested, by Muslim police.

Perhaps you'd care to comment on American CIA terrorists in Indonesia.As this is my first post on this forum, I can't post links, but you can google Pope CIA Indonesia, and you'll find it.

The American terrorist group known as the CIA have killed more people in Indonesia than any Indonesian terrorist group ever managed, including the now dead Bali bombers, who were shot by Muslim police officers.

---------- Post added 21-10-2014 at 13:03 ----------

My previous pots was removed, so ill do it without the sarcasm this time

Read the link, tell me what you think.

Isis/isil, the new bogey men. Is anyone really falling for this new terror threat? Or like me do you feel its prepping us for another war? Getting us sacred then getting us onside ready for boots on the ground?

All i can say is its going to be an interesting next few months.

There may or may not have been a plot but, if there was, would that be an attack to revenge against British attacks on ISIS?

British aircraft fired the first shots, so you can hardly complain if they attack you.

That doesn't excuse these nasty groups, but it does explain it.