Where to buy seedless grape vines from ?

Anyone no where i could get seedless grapevine plants from. Have seen a few in local supermarkets but none are seedless eating plants.

Why not just grow them from seed?

Cause that would make the new plants have pips wouldn't it. I'm after seedless ones.correctme if i#m wrong.

Send me a reminder in January and I will take you a cutting.

Oh bless, that's very kind off you.I've got an allotment and have plenty off veg growing but no fruit. So that would be great.Mant thanks.

Where is your allotment, we have two on Meersbrook?

I have one two year old white seedless grape in a pot ready for a new home.

My allotment is in Eckington sheffield. I would gladly give your grape plant a new home. We have only had the allotment for 5 months and it was completely overgrown when we got it. We have done so much to it since we got it. I'd just like to try and get some fruit growing.I've found fruit trees are quite expensive and as i'm on a budget they are a bit out off my reach atm.

I know its been a while since this post was started and its now end of feb not jan but what would be my chances of buying a cutting off you joat36? Hoping that is that u still have an allotment with a grape vine to take 1 from. Thanks in advance for a reply

If you are looking to grow grapes for eating as opposed to to wine making I think you will find it a struggle this far north.

Blackcurrant and gooseberry do really well around here.

The red gooseberries are so nice and sweet if you can keep the birds off

Cheers thorpist, but there is an allotment on my site that has a massive vine but it is a seeded grapevine, my kids will not eat them lol. So im going to give it a go, it will be going in my green house so im hopeful. Thx again tho for reply, still hoping @joat36 gets in touch :)

---------- Post added 29-02-2016 at 14:23 ----------

Does ANYBODY know where to buy seedless grapevine from?

Victoriana nursery on the net, that's where I got mine from, :) just hope they are seedless when they have grown lol