Anyone want to share allotment in Rotherham?

I've got an allotment in Rotherham (Broom about 1 mile from town centre) and would welcome a share, joint work or divided up, it's too big for me to manage

Rent is cheap and paid for this year anyway (£24)

I'm also asking around in Rotherham of course (Is there a rotherham Forum?)

Looking forward to hearing from anyone to discuss. (By the way there are empty allotments on the site).

If you have means of getting it there I have plenty of nicely rotting horse muck available in Hellaby!!

I doubt you will get a reply. They haven't logged on since October 2012 looking at their user details.

Hi there

I'm stile looking for allotments around Rotherham please back to me if you have some allotments for rent.

thanks

Since I originally posted this I have downsized by sharing, so I've only got half an allotment now; more manageable. Thanks for the replies from two interested people. Sorry my reply is late coming, I am abroad at the moment. I might still consider sharing this small area, if you would be interested in entirely organic and vegan growing? I would also ask do you live in Rotherham?

I am new to rotherham and have just taken on a allotment at Psalters lane, the whole area of allotments are in a terrible mess and most not used only as rubbish dumps. anyone know the future of these allotments and if it will be worth putting in masses of effort to bring the one i have up to scratch ?