Newcastle United fans hit out as "embarrassing" ticket allocation for

Just wondering the "Owls" allocation for their recent new year day match up in Newcastle. Haw many did the magpies allocate to owls fans?

---------- Post added 19-03-2017 at 06:33 ----------

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/newcastle-united-fans-hit-out-as-embarrassing-ticket-allocation-for-sheffield-wednesday-clash-1-8446003

Nowhere near the minimum allocation allowed. Not surprised at ticket prices either, its an insult to fans charging that. An away ticket at man u is cheaper, the efl need to cap this immediately and chansiri needs to have a word with himself. Greedy !

Nowhere near the minimum allocation allowed. Not surprised at ticket prices either, its an insult to fans charging that. An away ticket at man u is cheaper, the efl need to cap this immediately and chansiri needs to have a word with himself. Greedy !

Thing to do is vote with their feet and don't go,I think it's overpriced as well.

I'll always agree with them on price, as the amount charged is ridiculous.

However, they've got a cheek about allocation.

Just because they take a good chunk of away fans to games, they feel try should be entitled to more away tickets.

They don't give out bigger allocations at st James' so why should opposition teams do it unless they feel like it is in their interests?

The Owls, I feel, will get towards the capacity regardless.

I'll always agree with them on price, as the amount charged is ridiculous.

However, they've got a cheek about allocation.

Just because they take a good chunk of away fans to games, they feel try should be entitled to more away tickets.

They don't give out bigger allocations at st James' so why should opposition teams do it unless they feel like it is in their interests?

The Owls, I feel, will get towards the capacity regardless.

Exactly their allocation to us was poor for such a big ground.

Just wondering the "Owls" allocation for their recent new year day match up in Newcastle. Haw many did the magpies allocate to owls fans?

---------- Post added 19-03-2017 at 06:33 ----------

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/newcastle-united-fans-hit-out-as-embarrassing-ticket-allocation-for-sheffield-wednesday-clash-1-8446003

A 3,000 allocation (way up in the gods out of the way) when we played up there so they cant bleat about that, the price however is a different story!

To be honest it doesn't make sense. Why deprive ourselves of additional revenue?

The price is a disgrace.

To be honest it doesn't make sense. Why deprive ourselves of additional revenue?

The price is a disgrace.

Unfortunately mate the restrictions are not set by SWFC but by the safety advisory group, nothing the club can do about it.

Unfortunately mate the restrictions are not set by SWFC but by the safety advisory group, nothing the club can do about it.

Is that why it's so low? If so that is absolutely ludicrous.

Is that why it's so low? If so that is absolutely ludicrous.

I believe they are meeting this week to discuss it!

They could demolish it now, as I suggested in the other thread :)

They could demolish it now, as I suggested in the other thread :)

You think it's really that simple :loopy: