Easter eggs on sale now

Is Boxing Day too early for shops to be selling Easter Eggs?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is Boxing Day too early for shops to be selling Easter Eggs?

• Yes
    • No

Sign of the times we live in. Same as Christmas it starts in October lol.

They go on sale early for one reason ...people buy them early.

Shops can sell what they want. They will only stock stuff they can sell, so I imagine people buy them at this time. Therefore it is not too early.

Dunno, but it is the wall to wall holiday adverts that are currently piggin me off.

As long as they're on offer, then I'm buying.

Chocolate is chocolate . . . for the most part

How come I can't get sweet mincemeat just after Christmas? I bake/love mince pies anytime of the year!! If you see some, would any SF members br kind enough to email me? Thanks.

Happy new year to all at Sheffield Forum, all hope 2017 is good for us all.

They go on sale early for one reason ...people buy them early.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... or maybe they're ones that weren't sold last year, and the sell by date is fast approaching? :suspect:

Bloody hell! I don't care what time of the year any shop sells anything. I use shops to buy things and if I want something and they're selling it I'll buy it.

If I don't want it I'll obviously not buy it, I noticed a co-op selling scones :rant: I don't want them at this time of year. I want tea cakes and sausages :hihi: anyone know where I can buy a decent sausage :D

Of course I'll need bus or rail times and charges as well. Then if I decide to use the car I may as well ask for parking charges and spaces :huh:

Happy friggin new year :hihi: Come on folks get a grip :) Do something for yourself - at least once.

Bloody hell! I don't care what time of the year any shop sells anything. I use shops to buy things and if I want something and they're selling it I'll buy it.

If I don't want it I'll obviously not buy it, I noticed a co-op selling scones :rant: I don't want them at this time of year. I want tea cakes and sausages :hihi: anyone know where I can buy a decent sausage :D

Of course I'll need bus or rail times and charges as well. Then if I decide to use the car I may as well ask for parking charges and spaces :huh:

Happy friggin new year :hihi: Come on folks get a grip :) Do something for yourself - at least once.

Keeps their mind off the weather, helicopters, Amey, honours list etc. For a few days.:P

How come I can't get sweet mincemeat just after Christmas? I bake/love mince pies anytime of the year!! If you see some, would any SF members br kind enough to email me? Thanks.

Happy new year to all at Sheffield Forum, all hope 2017 is good for us all.

Try ASDA or Sainsburys as they normally stock it all year round.

I wouldn't have minded a ' Black Magic ' egg, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Or a Faberge Egg ,lol.:hihi: