Whats a hipster and where do you find them?

Hello each,

I'm very old and not done this type of thing before so could any body help answer a question thats been puzzling me for a long time so that I can go to my grave in peace, Whats a Hipster?

They have a penchant for bushy beards, a load of tattoos, are predominantly middle class / upper class tend to be young. Probably children of yuppies - that other hated trend, spotted and glorified by the media

http://www.wikihow.com › ... › Urban Styles

There you are Phil. Copied and pasted. xx

How to Be a Hipster. Hipsters are people who enjoy clothing, music, food and activities considered to be outside of the social mainstream.

I thought they were called hippies.

Thought they were trousers that rested on hips - Hipsters

Stupid skinny people with beards wearing clothes that look cheap but cost a fortune.

maybe I have no clue, but I thought hipsters were people from decades ago that were formerly referred to, as beatniks.

oh dear. So that is what a hipster looks like in 2015? In my ignorance, I thought that hipsters were secular but that lot in the picture look like a cross between Utah Mormons and Israeli Jews.

oh dear. So that is what a hipster looks like in 2015? In my ignorance, I thought that hipsters were secular but that lot in the picture look like a cross between Utah Mormons and Israeli Jews.

It will cost you about £50 to get that George IV tramp look