Who has the most annoying voice on TV

A lady who is the financial expert on The BBC morning programme. Don't know her name but she has a very broad Lancashire accent. I don't think anyone dare tell her !:help:

A lady who is the financial expert on The BBC morning programme. Don't know her name but she has a very broad Lancashire accent. I don't think anyone dare tell her !:help:

The only lady who I can think of who is the financial expert is Steph McGovern, but she's got a broad Jordie accent rather than a Lancastrian one

Julian Clary

---------- Post added 25-03-2017 at 18:44 ----------

I've just thought of another - Sian Lloyd the weather presenter

The bloke with a really deep voice... cant remember his name, does voiceovers for some programmes.

Maybe I'm becoming a grumpy old sod, but there are certain people on TV whose voice really sets my teeth on edge, (like fingernails down the blackboard). Regardless of whether or not they have any talent, some TV "stars" make me want to destroy the telly as soon as they start to speak.

In no particular order my pet hates are:

Keith Lemon (yes I know it's a comic character)

Alan Carr

Danny Dyer

Rylan (don't know his surname and don't care)

John Bishop

Jeremy Clarkson

Janet Street Porter.

I'm sure other forummers will come up with names that make me go " Oh yesss him / her as well".

danny dire gets my vote all day long . apparently named dire for his so called acting ability

danny dire gets my vote all day long . apparently named dire for his so called acting ability

At last, someone else who agrees with me about Dyer's dire acting

I can't stand the weather girls voice on ITV, Lucy someone

At last, someone else who agrees with me about Dyer's dire acting

I can't stand the weather girls voice on ITV, Lucy someone

seriously, there cannot be many people in this world who could say danny dire is a good actor

seriously, there cannot be many people in this world who could say danny dire is a good actor

You don't know the people I do. Loads rate him.

The only lady who I can think of who is the financial expert is Steph McGovern, but she's got a broad Jordie accent rather than a Lancastrian one

That's her !:thumbsup:

The voiceover man on Big Brother

John Bishop - sounds like someone doing a poor impersonation of an actual scouser.

The person who voices 'the little princess' on milkshake in a morning. Her voice makes me want to rip my ears off.