Sheffield Peregrine Falcons 2017

I believe egg 2 is now there...it's looking like it, one to the left of where she's stood right now.

I believe egg 2 is now there...it's looking like it, one to the left of where she's stood right now.

Yes, she's just stood up and tucked them both in :)

3 eggs now:)

that's great news - every time I look the eggs are being carefully kept warm

Thought number 4 was almost here just now, saw the female seeming to strain and push quite a bit.

Dad just brought food home - swapped over on the ledge but now both have flown off so all 4 eggs are on show

just spotted the date on live camera link ,why is everything going all american with the year first then month then day, when you give your date of birth you dont say it back to front annoying ah well , its like high five its like 24\7 its like group hug etc etc. rant over now back to the birds the best thing ive ever seen on a computer for years well done team, last year i asked meadowhall if they would put a box up think of all the publity that would bring but they said no,their loss

This is a complete invasion of the birds privacy. :mad:

Nonsense - its a fantastic tool for public engagement and education that has absolutely zero negative effect on the birds