Carlos should be sacked or not?

There a few managers available that knows more about the Championship than Carlos,Alan Pardew is good at getting team promoted,or the Chairman with the Money he seems to have could tempt any manager to come to The Owls,been wanting to go and watch the team but they have been so Boring to watch and when your paying over £30-£40,you get very annoyed thinking why did i throw so much money away on watching them

How do you know it's boring if you don't go, the Norwich match certainly wasn't boring.

There a few managers available that knows more about the Championship than Carlos,Alan Pardew is good at getting team promoted,or the Chairman with the Money he seems to have could tempt any manager to come to The Owls,been wanting to go and watch the team but they have been so Boring to watch and when your paying over £30-£40,you get very annoyed thinking why did i throw so much money away on watching them

Yes there are a few managers that know more about the Championship but most of them keep getting fired. Alan Pardew is a London based mommy's boy who will only be tempted to go further north than Watford (the town, not the club) unless it's for a few million quid ! He not for the Owls.

Why were they playing the game against Reading without the keeper in the net?

The 2nd goal in the Reading game?

Where was the goalkeeper, the goalie wasn't in the net

Questionable tactics - where was the keeper?

Why were they playing the game against Reading without the keeper in the net?

The 2nd goal in the Reading game?

Where was the goalkeeper, the goalie wasn't in the net

Questionable tactics - where was the keeper?

It was the 93rd minute and he'd gone up for a corner, might as well lose 0-2 as 0-1.

I don't agree. After a year or two of struggle, with the right management there's absolutely no reason why we couldn't establish ourselves and become a Stoke City/West Brom type club.

Ok, it was on TV but West Brom's gate for today's match with Arsenal was a couple of thousand smaller than ours last night.

Jim. Tony Pulis has 'managed' both of the teams.

Well things seem to have taken a turn for the worse since this thread started. 5 points from a possible 21 is it? I posted over 3 weeks ago that Chansiri had to decide whether to stick or twist and sticking looks like it is going to cost you dear.

Whilst I know the squad you have cannot be written off, there's no indication that Carlos has what it takes to get you over the line.

Talk in the air of bringing in Pearson now to replace Carlos, although probably without foundation?

Well things seem to have taken a turn for the worse since this thread started. 5 points from a possible 21 is it? I posted over 3 weeks ago that Chansiri had to decide whether to stick or twist and sticking looks like it is going to cost you dear.

Whilst I know the squad you have cannot be written off, there's no indication that Carlos has what it takes to get you over the line.

Talk in the air of bringing in Pearson now to replace Carlos, although probably without foundation?

Carlos will see the season out at the very least ...all teams have a bad run and ours has come at the worst possible time,added to a crippling injury list..

People forget Carlos has had Wednesday's best two seasons in 20 odd years..whether the owner will stick with him for a third season if we fail to reach the play offs is open to question...

A win tomorrow night would change things...likewise a defeat or draw would ramp up the pressure.Its a funny old game..

Pearsons not daft , he will wait and see how the season turns out although I have been told by a pal of his that he his not interested in managing any of Sheffields teams.

Carlos seems to be to close to many of his players , this is O.K. when they are doing the business but when they are not then a Pearson up their arsse is what is needed.

Pearsons not daft , he will wait and see how the season turns out although I have been told by a pal of his that he his not interested in managing any of Sheffields teams.

Carlos seems to be to close to many of his players , this is O.K. when they are doing the business but when they are not then a Pearson up their arsse is what is needed.

I very much doubt Pearson would manage us for the reason you state above and the issues with his son in Thailand that got him the sack from Leicester, I don't really want another ex-player clouding their reputation.

Get this season over, see where we are at and let the chairman make the decision.

Carlos will see the season out at the very least ...all teams have a bad run and ours has come at the worst possible time,added to a crippling injury list..

People forget Carlos has had Wednesday's best two seasons in 20 odd years..whether the owner will stick with him for a third season if we fail to reach the play offs is open to question...

A win tomorrow night would change things...likewise a defeat or draw would ramp up the pressure.Its a funny old game..

yea need to see where we finish, if it's out of the playoffs then it's upto the chairman if we should get rid or keep. i still think he should get another season whatever happens this season.

yea need to see where we finish, if it's out of the playoffs then it's upto the chairman if we should get rid or keep. i still think he should get another season whatever happens this season.

I'm all for Carlos having another season too ;)

I'm all for Carlos having another season too ;)

Care to explain why..?