Swindon vs Blades

We all know tufty will be working on defence in training. He knows what to do.

Carrying on scoring 4 and it will barely matter ha ha

These roller coasters are OK until there gets to be more roller than coaster for us,and these last 3 games it seems the wheels have been close to coming off at times,last night it sounded like their disallowed goal was going to stand until the offside guy decided to apply a touch not needed,it could have been a different story if that had stood.

Wilder seemed pretty cool about everything,but he's said he doesn't want basketball style games,but that's what we seem to be getting,especially in second halves when all hell seems to break out.

It came up on my time line on score service I use. I assume it is wrong, if you don't recall it.

Reporter probably got Swindon mixed up with Seville, easy mistake to make!!

That was a decent gesture by the Football League to conveniently arrange you a game at Swindon, to enable Samir Carruthers to go and spray his wee wee round at Cheltenham a couple of days this week.

That was a decent gesture by the Football League to conveniently arrange you a game at Swindon, to enable Samir Carruthers to go and spray his wee wee round at Cheltenham a couple of days this week.

After waiting for months,your exciting day finally arrived,what are you going to do now you haven't got the days on the calendar to cross off to post that?