26 years ago Hillsborough

Never forgotten the 96 all the best to there families still fighting for justice xxx

Guest sibon

A rose on each of the 96 white seats tonight. Nice touch from the club.

I just wish that they would leave the seats visible all year, instead of covering them up with an advertising banner.

God bless all those who suffered on that fateful day and ever since. xxx

My thoughts went out to all involved on that day , and familys R.I.P 96

i will never forget that nice sunny spring day that started with so much promise r.i.p the 96

I can remember exactly where I was as the news on the car radio started coming in that something terrible was unfolding at Hillsborough, doubt I will ever forget that.

Was there for the 25th anniversary last year , sat with Sibs and his daughter and young CB , rip TO THE 96

I was 6 years old, stood at the window of my nan and grandads. Wondering if 'daddy' would be coming home after the news was on TV. He was selling football programmes as normal that day. Thankfully he did.

96 people didn't have their relatives that day.

RIP.

I was coming home from work,my wife was at the Hallamshire working,she saw some sights,rip to the innocent 96.

A truly awful day, what the innocents suffered through that day is unimaginable.

I remember the first home game after the tragedy (v. Leicester I think) the perimeter fencing at the Leppings Lane end was covered with a blue tarpaulin and a very sombre mood was prevalent.

The match was on the TV - I was at my sister's - I couldn't believe what was happening. It wasn't clear at first and we all sat down and watched the horror unfold in silence. RIP those who died that day, let's all hope that they truly will soon and it will all be over and the families left behind can start to move on.

My wife and I and our two young daughters were visiting friends in London, we also watched it on TV.

The following morning we received a phone call to say my mother had had a heart attack and been taken by ambulance to the Northern General where she died shortly after arrival.

On the Monday I went to collect her belongings and walked past all the grieving Liverpool relatives.

RIP to the 96.