The Walking dead Season 5

god im getting excited, it looks like its going to be amazing, and the closest one yet to the comics, check out the promos if you havent already

trailer

and a comic con panel, bit long cos it starts with the writers and producers, then halfway through it changes to the cast, a hell of a lot of em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n7Qdnvb2o8

cant wait till october :(

god im getting excited, it looks like its going to be amazing, and the closest one yet to the comics, check out the promos if you havent already

trailer

and a comic con panel, bit long cos it starts with the writers and producers, then halfway through it changes to the cast, a hell of a lot of em

Knew I could rely on you Melthebell just watched the interview and trailer. The guy dressed up very funny. Was thinking yesterday about this and Boardwalk. Can't wait.

Whatever floats your boat.........

Whatever floats your boat.........

not a fan then? :hihi:

Wooohooo yayyy cant wait im gunna be a rate giddy kipper come october :D

trailer

October.

Damn you for getting me excited.

Think that anyone who hasn't watched it would assume that it was just another boring zombie thing! Anything but!!!

Must admit when I watched the crew and actors interview on you- tube I don't look like the stereotype fan ( looking at button lady).

October.

Damn you for getting me excited.

thats when america gets it no idea when its on our telly lol

---------- Post added 29-07-2014 at 16:17 ----------

Think that anyone who hasn't watched it would assume that it was just another boring zombie thing! Anything but!!!

Must admit when I watched the crew and actors interview on you- tube I don't look like the stereotype fan ( looking at button lady).

yeah i started watching it for the zomblies but its a lot lot deeper than that

It's an excellent exploration of a post apocalyptic world. Dark, gritty, sometimes humorous, but almost always good to watch.

The zombies by now are just a background menace, only important when you're doing something stupid or not taking notice.

Spoiler ahead.... Stop now if you've not finished Season 4.

How they got caught in the last episode annoyed me a little. They are generally pretty paranoid, so why did the whole group go in together just leaving weapons outside. They could have left one person at least outside, no message to them in 24 hours means 'come and rescue us if you can'. Obvious no?

It's an excellent exploration of a post apocalyptic world. Dark, gritty, sometimes humorous, but almost always good to watch.

The zombies by now are just a background menace, only important when you're doing something stupid or not taking notice.

Spoiler ahead.... Stop now if you've not finished Season 4.

How they got caught in the last episode annoyed me a little. They are generally pretty paranoid, so why did the whole group go in together just leaving weapons outside. They could have left one person at least outside, no message to them in 24 hours means 'come and rescue us if you can'. Obvious no?

cos its tv world and we need the whole group to be in trouble :P

True, but they seem happy enough to kill of characters and generally behave in a logical way for the scenario they are in. This one just struck me as obvious (there've been others where I've been going, no, don't do that, it's stupid, one of you stay hidden, or do this other thing, etc...)