So who gets the big fish in your household?

Last night the OH and I went out for a steak. The steaks arrived and mine was quite a bit bigger than his. It was evident that he had noticed and so I swapped plates.

I did a similar thing a few weeks ago when we were out cycling and the Scotch eggs in the picnic were different sizes.

So imagine you had bought fish and chips for supper. You were serving up onto the plates. Do you select the best fish for yourself? Do you always give it to your O/H, or do you take it in turns?

A fight to the death is the only way to sort it.

Last night the OH and I went out for a steak. The steaks arrived and mine was quite a bit bigger than his. It was evident that he had noticed and so I swapped plates.

I did a similar thing a few weeks ago when we were out cycling and the Scotch eggs in the picnic were different sizes.

So imagine you had bought fish and chips for supper. You were serving up onto the plates. Do you select the best fish for yourself? Do you always give it to your O/H, or do you take it in turns?

LOL, well observed foxy, you're partner isn't a Jamaican is he? :D

Remember from being a kid how my gran always reserved the biggest piece of meat for my grandad, always thought it was weird as he was tiny man and she was huge!

Was reminded of it in a Chris Rock sketch, where he talks about Daddy getting 'the big piece of chicken' :lol:

depends who prepares the food, if I prepare it my OH gets the best bits if my OH prepares it I get them

we take turns preparing food too

sickening aren't we :D

depends who prepares the food, if I prepare it my OH gets the best bits if my OH prepares it I get them

I'm the same, but always make sure my partner's 'half' is smaller than mine ;)

Awww... :D

He always gives me the big one. Then I dont eat it all and give him a bit back. Equally sickening eh :D

he always gives me the big one.

fnarr! Fnarr!

LOL, well observed foxy, you're partner isn't a Jamaican is he? :D

I don't know, but I will ask him.:rolleyes:

Our steaks are always about the same size, but if an egg breaks on the pan, I get it.