Sign in to follow this  

Millionare Cheats

Guilty?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Guilty?

• Guilty
    • Not guilty

What's everyone's thoughts on the people that tried to cheat on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? The whole case seems very bizzare and it must be more than just a coincidence that the lecturer bloke coughed when the correct answers were read out.

Originally posted by "Sidla"

What's everyone's thoughts on the people that tried to cheat on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? The whole case seems very bizzare and it must be more than just a coincidence that the lecturer bloke coughed when the correct answers were read out.

I can't really make up my mind here. All the information in the media seems to be suggesting that they are guilty. I just don't know.

I am inclined to think these people are guilty of cheating, it stretches coincidence too far for them to be innocent, however, it is very diffiicult to prove, so under english law they should have been found not guilty.

Whatever the truth is, one must admit it was a brilliant idea and well thought out, how can anyone say that someone doesn't need to cough as we all know sometimes we have a fit of coughing for no reason at all.

In a court of law the judge can be wrong and also the jury they are only human, therefore can be fallible. Human nature being what it is, greedy, corrupt ,and treacherous, means the defendants are very likely guilty.

More to the point,does anyone beleive they had any right to escape an immediate custodial sentence.I found it incredible that these people kept their liberty after such a crime.If any working class person was found guilty of trying to cheat someone of £1million i`m sure they would be banged up for a very long time,children or no children.

Seems there is one law for army majors and one law for the rest of us. :(

Originally posted by "GaZaa"

More to the point,does anyone beleive they had any right to escape an immediate custodial sentence.I found it incredible that these people kept their liberty after such a crime.If any working class person was found guilty of trying to cheat someone of £1million i`m sure they would be banged up for a very long time,children or no children.

Seems there is one law for army majors and one law for the rest of us. :(

I suppose this case is similair to the case where those people cheated and won the pools. Does anyone remember that? I think they went to jail but can't be sure.

Although the 'cheats' have now been found guilty, I will reserve judgement until I have seen things for myself. The offending episode is being shown on ITV on Easter Monday at 9:00pm.

Originally posted by "Hixxy"

Although the 'cheats' have now been found guilty, I will reserve judgement until I have seen things for myself. The offending episode is being shown on ITV on Easter Monday at 9:00pm.

Yes me as well. I have been eager to see this and I never expected it to be shown.

I watching it right now and I don't need to see the end of this program to know that they are most definitely guilty and I am disappointed that they haven’t been sent to prison after what I have seen.

I expect the vote count to shoot up on the guilty side.

I'm watching it on TV too and have just voted, Ingram is so unconvincing with his answers anyway it's pathetic to watch !

Oh my god! Cheating B******s. It was comical to watch. Did you here him coughing 'no' when he said the wrong answer. Guilty. Guilty. GUILTY. These clowns ought to be doing time!

After watching it on tv last night I don't think there is any doubt at all. It was embarassing to watch 'the major' as he was of such low intelligence, I don't know how he had the cheek to go on the prog.

The driving force behind it all was his wife...her face told the whole story as she was being filmed and didn't realise. I can't believe that they have the nerve to suggest that they will appeal. They should be locked up.