Accounts Auditing?

Hi

I have been in business for about 3 years. I am thinking of asking to borrow some more money on my mortgage to do some home improvements. However, my mortgage provider have said I need to provide 2 full years worth of audited accounts. I have always done the accounts myself and submitted a SA as I'm a Sole Trader.

Any ideas what it would involve to get my accounts audited (whatever that means - there seem to be different definitions) and any suggestions for a not too expensive accountant who would do this for me?

Many thanks :-)

Hi

I have been in business for about 3 years. I am thinking of asking to borrow some more money on my mortgage to do some home improvements. However, my mortgage provider have said I need to provide 2 full years worth of audited accounts. I have always done the accounts myself and submitted a SA as I'm a Sole Trader.

Any ideas what it would involve to get my accounts audited (whatever that means - there seem to be different definitions) and any suggestions for a not too expensive accountant who would do this for me?

Many thanks :-)

Have a chat with Ian Walker 07917 853370. He's a really nice bloke and does not charge the earth (when he remembers to charge you in the first place :hihi:); tell him I said Hi.