Am I still allowed to question climate change?

The UK's Climate Centre at Hadley has been hacked. These are just some extract from the e-mails not publicly available on the net !

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/hadley_hacked#63657

Michael Mann is the world foremost proponent of global warming !

To: Michael Mann

Subject: Re: BBC U-turn on climate

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:57:37 -0600

Cc: Stephen H Schneider , Myles Allen , peter stott , “Philip D. Jones” , Benjamin Santer , Tom Wigley , Thomas R Karl , Gavin Schmidt , James Hansen , Michael Oppenheimer

Hi all

Well I have my own article on where the heck is global warming ? We are asking that here in Boulder where we have broken records the past two days for the coldest days on record. We had 4 inches of snow. The high the last 2 days was below 30F and the normal is 69F, and it smashed the previous records for these days by 10F. The low was about 18F and also a record low, well below the previous record low.

This is January weather (see the Rockies baseball playoff game was canceled on saturday and then played last night in below freezing weather).

Trenberth, K. E., 2009: An imperative for climate change planning: tracking Earth’s global energy. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 1, 19-27, doi:10.1016/j.cosust.2009.06.001. [1][PDF] (A PDF of the published version can be obtained from the author.)

The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate.***

Got a tip off about this earlier today.

However it hasn't been proved that the actual data released by the hackers is genuine.

The fact that CRU has been hacked isn't in doubt, and it appears that the data released is accurate (1073 emails and 70 something documents, all showing valid email addresses, phone numbers, etc plus lots of detail, would make it a very complicated fabrication if it were fake).

If it is true then perhaps we can have a refund on all the green taxes we've had to pay.

I really hope that this is true, then perhaps all the envirolentalists can go back to their yoghurt knitting.

The Earth's mean temperature is actually falling. This Global Warming/Climate Change nonsense is entirely political. for whatever hidden agenda the politicians have :suspect:

Along with Political Correctness it goes to show how easily the population's mindsets can be manipulated with a constant barrage of dis-information. I wonder Climate Change Denial hasn't been added to their list of taboo subjects :hihi:

Along with Political Correctness it goes to show how easily the population's mindsets can be manipulated with a constant barrage of dis-information. I wonder Climate Change Denial hasn't been added to their list of taboo subjects :hihi:

Denial of climate change would be really silly - the climate changes frequently over time.

It is denial of Global Warming that is now the cardinal sin - particularly man-made global warming.

Global warming "Nutters" make my blood boil.

The Earth's mean temperature is actually falling. This Global Warming/Climate Change nonsense is entirely political. for whatever hidden agenda the politicians have :suspect:

Not necessarily, there are a number of reasons that could account for falling temperatures, even some leading proponents of climate change have argued that temperatures will fall for a number of years before the temperature rise from climate change manifests itself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1212442/The-world-colder-decades--hotter-long-run-expert-predicts.html

So just because temperature is not yet rising, it doesn't follow that climate change is nonsense.

Edited by Kingmaker2

Global warming "Nutters" make my blood boil.

Could`nt agree more .

Some people out there are so easily brainwashed into believing the progaganda spouted out on a daily basis by The Government .

Could`nt agree more .

Some people out there are so easily brainwashed into believing the progaganda spouted out on a daily basis by The Government .

"The Government" - whoever it happened to be at the time - steadfastly ignored all scientific warnings on climate change for more than twenty years. I'm not sure how that fits with the belief that it's a Government conspiracy...

"The Government" - whoever it happened to be at the time - steadfastly ignored all scientific warnings on climate change for more than twenty years. I'm not sure how that fits with the belief that it's a Government conspiracy...

Not a conspiracy ,more of a way of raising revenue by using it as a way of intruducing new taxes

Could`nt agree more .

But there are plenty of scientists that are not affiliated to governments that think climate change is occurring.

Whether people are brainwashed or not, you could easily argue that lots of people are brainwashed to think man made climate change is all a government conspiracy, just like those 9/11 "truthers"

Not a conspiracy ,more of a way of raising revenue by using it as a way of intruducing new taxes

Maybe the government is making the most of climate change fear through taxes, but that doesn't mean that climate change is all a lie.