Sign in to follow this  

Rock Bitch Documentary?

Anyone else see the Rock Bitch Documentary on Channel 5 thats some stage show :shock: The community lifestyle they lead looks fun :D so anybody ever seen them live on stage?

I saw it the last time it was on. Looked like fun.

If it wasn't for the fact their comune was in France *urgh* and I had kids I know where I would be..

Wouldn't be supprised if al the pagan sexxy rock birth thing was a gimmick though.

Apparantly they have two websites. One of which you pay to see fertility rituals they perform :roll:

Moon Maiden

I'm at work, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

That programme was serious FUBAR :shock: I simply couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Shock. Horror. Amazement. (All at the same time!)

What sort of person would really go and see them for the music... I mean, really!? :roll:

[Geoff edit: Thanks for the links - but I've already had a complaint. If you want to find the Rock Bitch web site then search for "Rock Bitch" on Google :wink::lol:]

What is rockbitch???

Originally posted by "Jon"

[Geoff edit: Thanks for the links - but I've already had a complaint. If you want to find the Rock Bitch web site then search for "Rock Bitch" on Google :wink::lol:]

:? Censorship

When you first posted the link you wrote that it was for over 18's only - so you must know what I'm talking about. :lol:

If you want to chat about it then email/PM me :)