So who gets the big fish in your household?

This

(Bigger and Blacker was it called by any chance - first heard it years ago (audio, not video), was actually on TV a few days ago, was the first time I'd ever seen it, had just assumed it was an audio only recording :D)

That's right auto, it was a segment on Bigger & Blacker :)

The key to a happy relationship is to give him the biggest piece of meat/fish and to serve it him with a bottle of hendersons.

With obesity on the rise along with the divorce rate, it can be plainly seen that this rule is not being observed.

In our house, the biggest person gets the biggest fish.

At 6'3'', that's my husband. But if we have scallops (the shellfish, not the fried stuff from the chippy), he always gives me more because he knows I love them. Ah bless! :love:

The cats get the big fish, usually by stealth, deception or plain old mugging.

Always give it to him and then he usually finishes mine too- he eats a lot more though.

My friday night slave for pocket money after a week of the "usual" deductions for bad behaviour, I give you,

My Son... He suffers his pennances by having a few days with no usual "treats laddo", this usually jump starts him into immediate grovelling and will then do general chores ! Bear with me ;) Any time you send a wanabee teenager down to the chippy , after a parental , you will always notice that they are chomping on fish before they get home.. So when your son gets back home all the fish are the same size !! Thats my son and my soddin Fish ;):hihi::hihi: